AGM HENDRA HALL, TRURO 22/5/18 What’s new for next season 2018-19:
- Playing Up – 3 times per half, so 6 per full season, a doubling of the previous ruling!
- This will facilitate new teams forming in our main clubs…….can we reach 15 teams making the ideal of three divisions of 5 possible again???
- Increase in player fee from £5 to £10 – the first increase in several years! Extra income to cover extra costs and falling revenue….
- Falmouth Club to host a Racketball Champs before Xmas and Super Saturday in May 19.
- The benefits of England Squash membership to be promoted to all league players…..
- A county-wide ‘squash healthcheck’ audit to take place Sept.-Dec 2018….
- New ‘Club Link’ CCSRA Committee members voted in so all six clubs are represented…..
The meeting was well attended this year and so a lot was discussed. The minutes will be posted as soon as we are able so you can see the fine detail……